Monday, August 9, 2010

Guess what, it took me like half an hr just to sign in to blogger just nw lol...
cos of the friggin irritating internet keeps getting cut off (shld really switch to starhub soon =S) & ermm errmmm...i sorta forgot my pw hehs >.<

it's been officially 1week + 1 day past my bdae! awww have to wait for another 357 days :(
anw, i have to say that this year's bdae is AWESOME! except for the fact that i quarreled with my mum 2 days before it & ended up seeing her 臭脸 for the nxt few days D:<
& the pressies are AWESOME as well! :DD as in...nt like those "oh, it's her bdae tmr" & just grab a random softtoy frm the gift shop type lol =x

THANKS PEEPS! ♥ I VRY THE TOUCHED =D

went out with Shiya & her frens for Ktv session ytd hehe...while Singaporeans are celebrating their national day, the China peeps have a mass gathering as well (: nice ehh?
half of the time i was worrying abt my ear drums dying out cos i kept sensing the percussions of it =/ im serious!!!!
but overall it was still quite fun >.< & they all keep saying i vry 温柔 in my singing LMAO...is cos i cant project my voice lorh ;x hahaha...

& then we went for sichuan steamboat afterwards... omg hot dao~ shiok tho (:

my heart's bleeding aft leaving the place ytd...spent >50bucks wuuuu T.T


Check this song out!the lyrics damn cool hehs ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment