Saturday, August 21, 2010

IM NVR EVER GOING TO BRING MY MAC TO SCH AGAIN! =________=
ppl just duno or dun bother to take care of other ppl's stuff lorh... Zzzzzz it's kinda infuriating cos it's like my 1st time bringing my laptop out & ppl start knocking, yes, KNOCKING on my keypad all those...then purposely anyhow swipe their hand across the whole keypad D:
& frm my reaction everytime someone go disturb my stitch plushie cn tell hw 心痛 i am when ppl abuse my laptop lah T.T

Anw, took like 3hrs to complete the transcript for pw interview today. & the final product's like 7-8pages long lol... do until my brain gona burst liao ;x

Ohya & smth horrifying happened ytd...while walking dwn the stairs near the hc busstop, gt these 2 bangla workers who were climbing up. then one of them said "love you" in my ear as the walked past. WTF, i was disgusted ttm sia .___. used to have nth against bangladeshis but aft this incident my impression towards them totally changed...i swear they are damn 恶心 =/

Here's a vid to end my post haha...enjoy ^-^ 1st & only dance routine that i ever cried watching hehs >_____<




p.s: getting my phone jailbreaked soon woohoos :DD

伊婧的故事正在上演。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment